• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What will you do with your COVID-19 stimulus money?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
What will you do with your COVID-19 stimulus money?

Did you get it yet?

As for me, I’m going to be putting it into savings in case things get worse. Would like to have more in savings than I currently do. If there’s one thing 2020 has taught me, it’s to expect the unexpected and be more prepared.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I’m not getting one. I agree with you, being prepared is what everyone should focus on now.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I was going to blow it on something foolish.... but I decided against it. I'll just pay some bills and stash the rest.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I bought some weed, some groceries, and put the rest into bills.

dDave

V.I.P.
We are choosing to set the money aside in a car fund for the day that we eventually need to buy a new car. Both of our cars are older now and they're slowly breaking down so we thought it best to start preparing for replacing one or both of them. It may end up in savings for years so I guess you could say we are going to hold onto it.

Impaired

Registered Member
I bought 100,000 foil pouches that I will fill with a squirt of fake Purel and sell for $10 a pop.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Alarm system and handguns for the older kids. I haven't gotten mine because I don't get a refund. Submitted bank info but will probably have to wait in a paper check.

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
I need to purchase some new clothes soon. That's part of what I'll spend my stimulus money on.

My jeans are getting fraid, my sweatshirts are getting worn out looking, and I don't have enough fancy clothes.

Shwa

V.I.P.
I spent all of mine catching up on bills and household essentials (groceries, dog food, etc.), only had roughly 300 left afterwards. As much as I needed new clothes and what not, the missing work days during the start of this whole ordeal dealt a blow to my finances more than I realized.