• Wrecked

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ok, time to try your luck at guessing.

About twice a month there is a really big high profile auction. What category do you think the next one will be in?

(One that's not currently big)

Vote in the poll. We will see what everyone thinks! :)

joyners

Registered Member
Well You can't pick two items ??? in the poll...

No I believe the next big auction will come from the list a couple ways.

TTYL
Ernie

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
Maybe it will be some advertising on their haunted house.....could work...too bad i don't have a house (esp one that is even close to haunted) otherwise i'd risk trying it

Marys454BB

Premium Member
hmm.. Should I sell my house? I already sold my dad's Ghost with the cane so maybe someone want's his house now eh?
Just kidding, I would never sell this house.. Even if it were haunted :)

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Marys454BB said:
Even if it were haunted :)
Don't let your son read these forums!

Heck I've never seen the price of a house inflate on eBay... just maybe.. but it's kind of big and time consuming for a collector's piece.. Probably would just make yourself look bad trying to sell it claiming it was haunted. :lol:

Marys454BB

Premium Member
Forehead Guy said:
Don't let your son read these forums!

Heck I've never seen the price of a house inflate on eBay... just maybe.. but it's kind of big and time consuming for a collector's piece.. Probably would just make yourself look bad trying to sell it claiming it was haunted. :lol:
He can't read that good yet (thank god!)
I was just kidding about selling the house. The auction for the ghost cane was to help my son (which it did) and wasn't supposed to get the attention it did. I could never go through all of that again! It's all still a blur to me...lol
I'm back to selling tid bits and happy :)

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well if you think of something else, just feel free to let me know then and I will be glad to "go through all of that" for you! :D