• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What was your most played role in MMORPG games?

viLky

ykLiv
I know that we all experimented with different classes and whatnot, but for the most part some of us keep getting dragged back into the class we're most comfortable with. What was yours? The mage? The tank? The support?

For me, I kept getting dragged back into support magic: Shaman class in EverQuest if you were wondering. It was always the safe bet for me considering it had all the spells I needed to flee, have fun with and to be an asset to the team. I tried playing a tank once and that didn't work out to well. The Clerics/healers never did their job properly and I either ended up running away or dying... I always got the typical response of "Oops, I wasn't paying attention." That doesn't cut it for me. :fiery:

What about you? What was your typical role?