• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Games What was your first video game?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Also, The Mario Bros arcade game was available for NES. You should check it out, it was loads of fun. One of my favorites alongside Balloon Fight.
Do you mean the one with Donkey Kong throwing barrels down to Mario? I'm not sure what else it could be.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Duck Hunt is the most amazingly simple yet fun game. I still have an NES and play it from time to time. Too bad it needs a CRT to work at all. I would love to try it on my 65"!

Never played either. What are they?
Tecmo Bowl was a football game. Blades of Steel was a hockey game. They both came out around 87-88. They were a lot of fun.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
First off, to answer the question. It was Super Mario Brothers 1 on the regular NES. It also had Duck Hunt on the same console but we played Mario first.

And to Kons...Ice Hockey...you mean the one with the fat guys, skinny guys and normal bodies guys? I have it as well... played it a month ago. That game succckksss but at the time it was awesome. Especially the random fights

Also, someone mentioned Blades of Steel...I played that recently too.

I also have a Blades of Steel t-shirt...because I am THAT cool.

Konshentz

Konshentz
And to Kons...Ice Hockey...you mean the one with the fat guys, skinny guys and normal bodies guys? I have it as well... played it a month ago. That game succckksss but at the time it was awesome. Especially the random fights
Yessa. I loved that one as a kid. I always got my ass kicked by my uncle though. That all changed once we moved to Sega and NHLPA '93/NHL '94. That's when I got my revenge. Haha.