What was your first avatar?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dDave, Dec 13, 2007.

1. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

As many of you know my username actually originated from an N64 game called Perfect Dark, though I am a huge fan of Donkey Kong games I couldn't think of a username that sounded good that went with Donkey Kong in any way so I went with another of my favorites, Perfect Dark.

I actually had a pretty good first avatar though it wouldn't work now since it is too small because it is from before avatars could be bigger.

here's the original

[​IMG]

heres a more recent modified edition

[​IMG]

have fun!

Last edited: Dec 13, 2007

2. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I think I still have it lying around.. here:
    [​IMG]
    It was that, just sans the animation. In fact, the was animation done by one of the members of the forum I had been using.

3. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

I don't have the picture on hand, but I remember what it was. It was just a picture of big, pearly, white Alucard grin.

4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I have no idea what my first avatar here was, but I used a picture I took during a hike in Utah for a long time.

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I have no idea either. It probably had something to do with yugioh, though.

6. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

My first avatar was of Demon Eyes Kyo standing while his hair was flying in the air. I know I have it around someplace and when I do find it I shall post it!

That was back when I actually used tags and avies that represented my name heh.

7. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I'm pretty sure mine has been constant the whole time.

8. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

Wow I cannot remember back that far. I am about 100% positive it had something to do with anime though.

9. Psyco

Psyco Food Whore

*digs through computer*

Hmmm... this was the first one i EVER used...

[​IMG]

10. Eilt_Druin

Eilt_Druin Registered Member

I've only had one avatar at this forum so far, but overall on the internet? Pfft, that's been more than ten years, so I have no idea.