What was your best, funniest or cleaverst gift to recieve?

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I was thinking this morning how great it was that I was getting to work on time everyday for a change! See I have been written up about 3 times in my 5.5 years of service here at the furniture plant for tardiness!

What do I owe to getting here on time? Well last Christmas my Boss gave me an alarm clock!! LOL, it was a joke/hint I think from him! LOL Ever since I have been ON TIME!!

So what was your best gift?

Nanner

Registered Member
On the sappy side it was of course my daughter (born days before Thanksgiving and a true gift in every meaning of the word)!

On the greedy Gimme Gimme side.......Hmmmmm? Probably my new wedding ring on our 20th anniversary. That's recient memory and off the top of my head. I'm sure there were many others thru the last 40something years.

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
One that also stands out in my mind is, when I was a teenager I wanted a phone in my room SOOO bad!! SO BAD! and I THOUGHT my parents MIGHT have gotten me a phone, but wasn't sure, so while they were gone one day, I sliced the tape on the package I thought was a phone, and unwrapped it, saw it was a PURPLE phone at that, jumped up and down in glee, ran got the tape, taped back over the spots that had tape on them, and acted the MOST suprised when I opened it christmas eve! LOL

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Nanner, What day is your daughters B-day? My son was also born just before Thanksgiving. Nov 22. Of course he was a few years before your daughter.

Great gifts, huh? Hmmm lemme see. Well, ya for sure my son, Ty2D2.... but a material item? I'm gonna have to get back to you. My baby has done so many thoughtful things for his mom. I don't know what would be considered my favorite.

Last Mother's day my fiance had a T-shirt made with my son's picture on it, with the words "I Luv My Mommy" on it. I love it and wear it as soon as it comes out of the dryer. Its the most washed item of clothing in the whole house, I think!