• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What was the last thing you bought :-)

Marie

Registered Member
What the title says, what was the last thing you bought. For me it was some stuff for mother's day, and some makeup ^_^

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I suppose the last thing I bought was some food at a Mexican restaurant I was at last night. :)

It was quite good and well worth the $5.

And you scared me with the Mother's Day mention.. I just checked and it's not until Sunday May 13th, 2007.

Plenty of time still.... :D

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Food at college, that stuff is expensive.

Marie

Registered Member
Andrew said:
And you scared me with the Mother's Day mention.. I just checked and it's not until Sunday May 13th, 2007.

Plenty of time still.... :D
Not in the UK, it's been and gone :lol:

Last edited:

luvcamerasnic

Yesterday I bought stain remover (had to do laundry) and milk for my baby. I think that was the last thing, but I bid on something on EBay for my neice's birthday last night. Don't know if I won.

Calypso

Books, what else? If I were starving and had only ten dollars to my name, I would probably buy books instead of food.