• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What was the last thing you bought for your spouse?

diva

Registered Member
we all buy some gifts for our spouse. tell me,which was the last thing you bought for your spouse? i bought a huge greeting card for my husband with lots of roses and a heart shaped paper cut out embossed inside. it was exquisite and he loved it.

Etherea

Registered Member
Oh! I'm much more practical than that. 2 t-shirts and some new boxer shorts. The man does not shop and left to his own devices would go about with the same skanky old shit on until it fell off or run away in disgust ;)

Bliss

Sally Twit
That would be a lot of Christmas presents. Rather than one big gift I got my boyfriend lots of smaller gifts.

• 'Memento' on DVD
  • A replica of the DeLorean from 'Back To The Future'
  • Chocolate
  • A maze game called 'Addict-A-Ball'
  • A Manchester United bottle opener that plays a football chant when you use it
  • A cuddly penguin toy which you can heat up in the microwave
  • A James Stewart DVD box set with 5 of his best films
  • 'Psychoville' on DVD
  • Karl Pikington's book 'An Idiot Abroad'
  • A Pac-Man heat changing mug
  • Stephen Fry's book 'The Fry Chronicles'

Aaaand a few stocking fillers which I won't list!

Last edited:

u2canvas

an xbox to keep him quite at night well that was the general idea but he now makes more noise shouting at the screen lol

shelgarr

Registered Member
It was a card for our anniversary which was monday, April 4. It's our 17th year. The card had two puppies, something about soulmates together forever. I put it in his luggage because that day he had left for a trip with our daughter to look at colleges in California. He was surprised.

diva

Registered Member
It was a card for our anniversary which was monday, April 4. It's our 17th year. The card had two puppies, something about soulmates together forever. I put it in his luggage because that day he had left for a trip with our daughter to look at colleges in California. He was surprised.
that's really really romantic!

i gave him a DVD of a Chris De Burgh Movie on Valentine's Day and he loved it. he was looking for this movie for months and i just found it like that in a bookstore.

Last edited:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
He's not really my spouse, but the last thing I bought for my partner was Final Fantasy VII-IX. I'll probably get him X and X-2 next month...and I think he also wanted XIII and XIII-2 (I think).

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
That would be a lot of Christmas presents. Rather than one big gift I got my boyfriend lots of smaller gifts.

• 'Memento' on DVD
  • A replica of the DeLorean from 'Back To The Future'
  • Chocolate
  • A maze game called 'Addict-A-Ball'
  • A Manchester United bottle opener that plays a football chant when you use it
  • A cuddly penguin toy which you can heat up in the microwave
  • A James Stewart DVD box set with 5 of his best films
  • 'Psychoville' on DVD
  • Karl Pikington's book 'An Idiot Abroad'
  • A Pac-Man heat changing mug
  • Stephen Fry's book 'The Fry Chronicles'

Aaaand a few stocking fillers which I won't list!
GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!

She isn't my spouse, she's my girlfriend. She had her birthday a week ago and I got her a Tiffany & Co. ring and a perfume by Vera Wang.

Charm

Registered Member
The last item I bought was the new Meat Loaf CD , Part of my mums present for Mothering Sunday.
She has always been a Meat Loaf fan , Just hope she likes the new CD.