What was the last concert you went too?

snowflake

Registered Member
The last one i went too was Bryan Adams at the end of October. I took my mum even though I enjoyed it just as much. I was amazed at how much of his music i do know. I'd go again to him too.

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
The Last(And First) concert I went to was Atreyu, Bullet for my valentine and avenged sevenfold.

Atreyu and Avenged where freaking amazing. Bullet on the other hand was terrible. If you ever get the chance to go see them in concert, don't.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Eric Clapton, June 15 2008, live at the Comcast center, MA
the opening act was RObert Randolph, and I thought the performance was phenomenal, if a little too loud

BigBob

Registered Member
Eric Clapton, June 15 2008, live at the Comcast center, MA
the opening act was RObert Randolph, and I thought the performance was phenomenal, if a little too loud
...a concert...too loud?..

..anyways..

The last concert I went to was Mayhem Festival which was supported by Rockstar Energy Drink.

The smaller-type bands consisted of The Red Chord, Suicide Silence, Black Tide, Air Bourne and Machine Head.. Semi-bigger bands some of you would know here such as 36 Crazyfists, Five Finger Death Punch, Underoath and Walls of Jericho.. and to top it off, Mastodon, Dragonforce (horrible), Disturbed and Slipknot.