What was the last concert you went too?

Discussion in 'Music' started by snowflake, Jan 5, 2009.

1. snowflake

snowflake Registered Member

The last one i went too was Bryan Adams at the end of October. I took my mum even though I enjoyed it just as much. I was amazed at how much of his music i do know. I'd go again to him too.

2. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

The Last(And First) concert I went to was Atreyu, Bullet for my valentine and avenged sevenfold.

Atreyu and Avenged where freaking amazing. Bullet on the other hand was terrible. If you ever get the chance to go see them in concert, don't.

3. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

The last concert I went to was Depeche Mode at fiddlers green in Denver Colorado in 2003.

4. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

Eric Clapton, June 15 2008, live at the Comcast center, MA
    the opening act was RObert Randolph, and I thought the performance was phenomenal, if a little too loud

5. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

The last one I went to was Peal Jam, and that was 2 years ago now I think :S

6. hotlips1972

hotlips1972 Registered Member

Bon Jovi in Summer of last year and he was brilliant

7. Lemonv1

Lemonv1 Registered Member

That would be Iron Maiden in Twickenham, supported by Avenged Sevenfold, Within Temptation and Lauren Harris

8. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

...a concert...too loud?..

..anyways..

The last concert I went to was Mayhem Festival which was supported by Rockstar Energy Drink.

The smaller-type bands consisted of The Red Chord, Suicide Silence, Black Tide, Air Bourne and Machine Head.. Semi-bigger bands some of you would know here such as 36 Crazyfists, Five Finger Death Punch, Underoath and Walls of Jericho.. and to top it off, Mastodon, Dragonforce (horrible), Disturbed and Slipknot.

9. snowflake

snowflake Registered Member

If he tours the UK again, I'll be going to see him.

10. OverLoad65

OverLoad65 Registered Member

The last concert I went to was Soilwork and Throwdown back in March '08