What was the first online forum/board you joined?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by browneyes106, Apr 30, 2009.

1. browneyes106

browneyes106 Registered Member

The first one I joined was the message boards for the defunct WB network back in 2005. The reason I joined was because I was a big fan of the Gilmore Girls and One Tree Hill.

2. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

I joined a small board that some of my friends put together. The first public board I joined was a baseball website that is huge, with lots of cool people.

3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

The very first forum I ever joined (that I can remember) was a band one. It's pretty embarrassing, so we shall speakth this no further.

The first forum I joined that I took seriously was a snooker one. I'm still on there yet I only really post during tournaments now, whereas before I was a definate regular. I still keep in touch with the people off that site, it will always be my 'internet home', but it got a new mod last year with whom I had a few.. disagreements. :dunno: So like I said, I only post there now during snooker tournies.

4. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

The first ever forum I joined was a Forumula one forum where all that was discussed with F1. As much as I like talking about F1 I got bored of it and now I'm not an active member of it, that was back in about 2005/06.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Pojo because I loved Pokemon as a kid and eventually played Yu-Gi-Oh for some time but their forums suck since they're full of so many little kids. I wanted a forum with better options for debate and serious discussions then BR recruited me. Call it destiny.

6. raye_raye

raye_raye my bologna has a 1st name

The first forum I joined what whiteblaze and then this one and that's were I've been for going on a year!!!

7. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I won't name names. The first one I joined was a music forum, where it became impossible to post an opinion as the mods where power hungry and would find pathetic reasons to ban you if they didn't agree with you. My second was also a music one and I still check in now and then but it died...which led me here.

8. Shaggy

Shaggy Registered Member

First one i joined was WTF.com. But i gave up because it was just alot of people complaining constantly and flaming each other.

9. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

My first was a game forum. I joined against my will only because the game had to be internet activated. A posted a bit, made a few threads and realised I enjoyed posting. Which led me here.

10. Jaszibabes

Jaszibabes The Instigator V.I.P. Lifetime

The BF made a forum a while ago, but it didn't stay active for very long because it was pretty much just family members and a couple friends and it just died out. That was the first one I joined, and this would be the second one! :)