• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What was the first drink you ever ordered from a bar?

Kanji

Registered Member
What was the first alcoholic beverage you ever ordered from a bar?
My first drink was a double 7 (7up and Seagram's Seven)
Some people call it a Seven & Seven.
I thought it was bitter at first, but I got used to it.

Daemonic

Registered Member
The first time I ordered from a bar I told them it was my 21st birthday and to make the hardest thing they knew how to make. I have no idea what it was but I liked it.....

Konshentz

Konshentz
A White Russian. I then proceeded to order 5-6 more & then go bowling shitfaced. I had a good time, others did not. Haha.

Impact

V.I.P.
It was a bourbon and coke, at one of the bars my friend was a bouncer at on my 18th birthday. We snuck my friend in saying she was 18, because she was only 2 days younger than me. Then we went clubbing. Awesome night...

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
It was probably a margarita or some kind of shot. Not really sure, because I had been drinking for a couple of years before it was legal.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Honestly, how can you remember the first drink you've ever ordered at a bar? The first time I went to a bar it was 18 years old, and I have no clue what I ordered, most likely a beer of some sort. Maybe it's just me though since I've been to a bar close to 600 times since then.

Impact

V.I.P.
I only remember because it was all I drank at the time, and all I felt comfortable ordering. I didn't want to screw up the name of a cocktail and end up with something gross. Of course now, I really don't care.

Dabs

Registered Member
Strawberry Margarita~
I didn't care for it...since then my favorite is a Pina Colada and if that's not available, I go a Long Island Iced Tea.

9thEcho

Registered Member
A black Russian. I think the only reason I remember that was because I was in Cyprus and the bartender didn't speak much English, so my order involved a lot of repetition and some miming. Good times.