• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What was the best thing you ever sold?

Mina

Registered Member
I was just wondering what was your best auction...

Mine I would have to say was a book I picked up for 10 cents that turned out to be a first edition, first printing in AWSOME condition.

Turned around and sold it for $155 on ebay!!

Marys454BB

Premium Member
besides my fathers ghost I'd say it was an old horse saddle that I was going to throw away. Huge fight for it at the end, Went for 100 bucks!
Little did I know it was a saddle from the 70's and worth more but since my husband found it & we paid nothing for it I thought it was a good deal :)

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
What's the best thing I have ever sold? Well, if I say anything besides forehead ad space I will get in trouble, so my forehead. :D

Best part is I can sell it again anytime I want LOL! (No price guarantee though lol)

TGirl

Registered Member
Forehead Guy said:
What's the best thing I have ever sold? Well, if I say anything besides forehead ad space I will get in trouble, so my forehead. :D

Best part is I can sell it again anytime I want LOL! (No price guarantee though lol)

You can??? I didn't get to see your auction...your not tattooed?

I didn't see you on the GP list of things they bought!
I wanted to see!!!
~Trina~

wolvergambit

Registered Member
I don't think any amount would be enough to have a permanant tattoo on your forehead. How terrible would that be!!!!!!!!

Marys454BB

Premium Member
Hmm, Where are you on the GP site Andrew? I know you were there but I can't find you now either.. So many now maybe I missed it?
My dad's still there. I really wish they wouldn't have used that video of us on GMA though! lol

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
For some reason I'm not on their site, but I am on a video under the Tony Danza bread item on their site. (And no it wasn't permanent... GOOD LORD no... I'm surprised how many people think it was permanent.. Wow. I would never do permanent)

precision

Registered Member
Had to have been a rubber military training M-16 rifle, (those who have been in the armed forces know what it is) that they use in basic training. I paid $5 at a garage sale, and sold it for $350. You just gotta love ebay!

TGirl

Registered Member
Forehead Guy said:
For some reason I'm not on their site, but I am on a video under the Tony Danza bread item on their site. (And no it wasn't permanent... GOOD LORD no... I'm surprised how many people think it was permanent.. Wow. I would never do permanent)
Wow..ok I seen a guy on their sight that did (tattoo)....pincusion guy or something...scared me to death...hahahaha And I thought that is why you have a pic like you do....so you didn't advertise on your site for them...hahahaha how long did you have it?? or do you still????

I think the best thing that I ever sold was the Mystery Clifford and Winnie the Pooh stuffed toys...that was so much fun and together they were $693.75.....but the one I have now will beat that compared than those two each!

I have sold other stuff, but they were the best!!!
~Trina~