• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

what was the best book of all time?

L

lilbballfrk

what was the best book of all time? the ones you could read over and over and not get bored? mine would have to be "Fat Kid Rules the World." it is a great book and the details are awesome! the writer has placed me into a 180 pound boy who doesn't have many friends. i didnt even notice that the writer was a woman until i looked on the back. i thought it was a man because they would know the exact details of being a guy. i would highly recommend this book to everyone. i love it!

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, I read them once a year atleast, and The Hobbit as well. I've read a lot of Tolkiens work, mostly because I took a semester of Tolkien in highschool, I went to a Catholic school mind you.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
The Hobbit, The Eyes Of The Dragon, The Historian, The Lion Of Ireland, Finn Mac Cool. Those are probably my favorite books, especially the last two.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

You've read the Hobbit, so did you read any more books by Tolkien?