• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

~What was in your Toybox~

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all.

Well I was lucky enough to grow up in the 80's so I had all kinds of cool toys.

Some of the ones that I had (and some I still have) were

G.I Joe
Transformers
Go Bots (The K-Mart of transformers)
M.A.S.K
Space Legos
Star Wars

Those were mainly the toys that I had as a kid. What about you what did you have?

Last edited:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hmmm,

Legos
Supersoakers
Godzilla toys
G.I. Joe & Knock Off G.I. Joe :)
Burger King Toys (back when they were actually solid plastic instead of this hollow stuff now)
NES
Atari 2600
Jurassic Park Toys (these were pretty fun if I remember correctly)

That's the main stuff. I drew a lot as a kid so I kept occupied pretty easily.

dDave

V.I.P.
I had some cool things too

Army Men
Buzz Lightyear
Legos
Supersoakers
Beanie Babies (What ever happened to these?)
Sega Genesis
roller skates/blades
Toy Kitchen/workshop
Brio
Waffle Town

I think that's all of the major stuff. If I think of anymore then I will add them in later.

I think that I still have most of this stuff to this day but I don't ever have anything to do with any of it except the SEGA Genesis and the legos sometimes.

Last edited:

dmny500

Registered Member
Some of the toys I remember having are:

Army Men
Legos
Matchbox cars
Supersoakers
NES
Sega Genesis

I'm not that old but I forget a lot of the toys I had but I know I had a lot.

dDave

V.I.P.
Oh yes I completely forgot about hotwheels and matchbox cars and I had a lot of them too, there were also remote control cars I really liked cars when I was little.

Psyco

Food Whore
I had legos, matchbox/hotwheels, Brio and a few other things... (A dos/Windows 3.1 computer) I didn't get any video games until i bought myself an n64.

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
Piles and piles of legos. Star Wars, Pirate, Castle, Johnny Thunder, and many others. Well over a 100 pounds. A bunch of army men/action figures with all the guns and what not, a lot like the GI Joe guys. A lot of burned little green army men (I used to burn them with a magnifying glass like in Toy Story).

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
NES, toy cars, and Legos. I miss my Ninja Turtles and my Power Rangers, though, they would be pretty cool to have around.