• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What was in your toybox??

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Well I grew up allover the world.(M-bratt)So you can only guess what kinds of toys that I had as a kid
G.I Joe
Transformers
M.A.S.K
ROBOTECH
Knightrider
Ghost Busters
Judge Dredd
Go Bots
Micronauts
Enough abought me how abought you? :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

carebear

Registered Member
let's see....

popples
carebears (duh!)
trucks/cars
barbies
cabbage patch dolls
other dolls
remote control race cars
other race cars
winnie the pooh and friends
balls

(as you can see i did have little girl things, but i was a tomboy too, i liked to
play in the mud and stuff)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Power Rangers, Hot Wheels, Ninja Turtles (I had a fucking assload), and Legos. That was pretty much my childhood.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Legos I had a butt load of them. Space ones. Lots of space ones. And did I mention Space ones!?! :cool: :cool: I didn't have any hot wheels though. :sigh:
I'm too old for P.R ......You know what is a toy great but doesn't get much fame? :D
Play dough........ :lol: :cool: :lol: :cool:Tag you're it..........

Teorropy

Lego's, G.I. Joe, and He-Man figures is pretty much my childhood.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Lets see...

Star Wars characters
Transformers (Optimus Prime, Bumble Bee)
Complete Lion Voltron (Which I STILL have minus sword and shield)
Complete Vehicle Voltron (still have it, but its in terrible condition)
Thundercats (Lion-O, Snarf)
He-Man (most of the main characters, including the battle damage He-Man and Skeletor)

Throughout the years, I got less and less toys, and more Videogames...
when I was like 10, it was the best christmas ever as I got like 5 NES games that year... The Ultimate game I got that year, Final Fantasy!! I remember staying up until 3AM just sailing between the Main town and elfland just raising levels...

Ive been playing videogames since before I can remember.

carebear

Registered Member
I had tons of legos too. I forgot about them.

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
Oh, man. If I can remember that far back. I had a few hotwheels and a couple of toys for playing in the sandbox or the mud. Don't remember anything else. Probably will later.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I just rembered more toys in my "TB",how abought Robitix,stompers :lol: and a bunch of hand held games-Mirlyn,simon,baseball,football,pac-man,& frogger..
Tag you're it.!. :lol: