• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

what was in the mystery bag.....revealed

nani1987

Registered Member
Ok I am not sure where to post this but I wanted to tell all who was watching my Victoria Secret Auction. Here were the contents for all those who were wondering.

ok ready sorry for those who missed out but I have another one planned shortly................. that one going to be a wow..... and awesome auction....to date

Ok the Victortia Secret Bag had inside: to the winner....
1. $500.00 cash
2. foriegn cash from brazil,mexico, korea, philophines, and Japan.
3. ruby and diamond clip earrings= real value over 1800 with coa cert.
4.1 krt diamond earrings.= real value of over 2200.........with coa cert.
5. 4 ticket open ticket to cruise vaction open ticket from july to sept
( wish i could of use them due to my illness couldnt')
6. two gold watches -real with coa with it.. value over 1200.00 male and female watches... with the cert.
7. brand new beam light to line up picturces -sealed in box never opened.
8. pearl necklace- value over 600.00 had the coa with it...
9. antique box appriased at 1200.00 was maded in the early 1900's have apprial letter with it.
10. Lot of item like vase from japan, a bowl from korea.
11. Rare Dale Earlheart singuature pen.... collector's item...
12. autograph picture of kelly preston
13. brand new candle making kit still in box unopened
14. Jerwerly box to keep items in.
15. women rings gold and garnet stone with coa,, and bracelet to make it.
16. Victorica Secret nite gown outfit in gold never worn in size M sealed.
17. a bunny purse with kids glo mini sticks in it. and shell necklace
18. 3 dvd movies Out of time, one hour photo and alien vs predator.

19. more small jewerly
20. and last item that I had to sign over... I gotten a 1970 restore el camino with new engine and fully restored to orginal state...... that is the biggest item that I gave up that is worth thousand..... it is still drivable and in great condition..............

so all this was sold for 3000k the seller paid me right away he paid the sellers fees that got deducted from paypal so I was very happy and I took a pic........so I will post it.... I know i should of sold it for more but as I said in my auction it was a gamble..............
I am happy but I am gonna do another auction here shortly maybe say it is victorica secret's little sister or something.........
so what you all think think this person got a good deal or what..........
nani

doubles2004

Registered Member
Wow nani ,I think the buyer got a good deal here..But im glad they paid and all ...Good luck on the next auction

Wish I would have known about the 70 Elcamino ,,,,wow

nani1987

Registered Member
I said it was a gamble..........good stuff............ I have pics to prove it..........so I know when he gets the box he is gonna wanna pick up the el camino..... nani

see you would of got alot of goodies don't worry I am doing another one... in a another week I got some other stuff I don't add to the pot. so It would give me an chance to post anther auction.........hopefully they will all take me serious ,, I hate those mystery auction where the winner is unhappy.......... i say this person will not be unhappy at all.............I was serious...........nani

Last edited:

doubles2004

Registered Member
You did good nani..Im sure the buyer will be happy...

Dam Though just wish I would have known about the car

nani1987

Registered Member
lol I tried to leave a clue but i couldnt post anymore when I got the title.. all I posted was something of value that I have to sign over.........that can be worth thousands.... I had offers on it for 25k and more but I figure it be fun on ebay.. and plus to be honest I didnt' want to see it around here.... neither did my husband it was his idea............................... it was restored last yr by a mechanic friend of mine and my husband. we both were in the car business I was in it for 5yrs and my husband 7yrs so we knew alot of people ... the car was given to us and it only cost us 500 in pyts to restore it.... cheap huh???? el camino are no longer in exsistent and are rare to comeby in great condition so this person will be happy ... lucky he is in california a few hours away from me so shipping is cheap for him all he has to do is come with his wife and drive it home........... would of made it to texas with no problems....... my 16 yr old son didnt want it and we already have a car so no need for 2 ,,, but I have no regrets...................... nani

doubles2004

Registered Member
Elcamino's Are hard to find..Up untill 2 yrs ago .I had a 1959 elcamino.Do you and your husband remember what they looked Like

nani1987

Registered Member
he knows about the car he email me after payment wanted to know what was in the mystery so I agreed so he knows.... but you know i have no regrets... hey doubles don't worry my brother in law has another el camino he wants to get rid of and if he does we plan to get from him so maybe this time I will put up on ebay.. like i said I have no regrets it the gamble I took and someone won.... and i got what I needed and that was some money for my bills now my other auction I have res on it and I hope it gets there. He is even bidding on that one.... I asked him does your wife know and he said, what she don't know won't hurt.... he said if he wins he will put my website on it...........lol thought that was sweet... if I get no bidders well than i relist it before july.. i want to take my boys to dinesy land too like dawn........lol
nani nani

doubles2004

Registered Member
Well Im glad It all worked out for you nani. I will be watching for the next one