• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What was I Thinking

Sawny256

Anyone else ever look through old threads and just think, What was I thinking when I posted that? or why would I post that? or just random and/or funny post that still make you laugh, post some here for everyone to make fun of you for :p

Bliss

Sally Twit
The only posts I regret are the ones I received infractions for. I won't post any of them as I don't want to be reminded of my naughty days!
Every other post I have made has a memory attached or has contributed to my post count. Why would I regret that?

manse

Registered Member
Not on this forum yet!! :)

And hopefully never on this forum...

However in the past after a few shandies I've posted things that I wouldn't normally. Not abusive or anything just somewhat personnel or silly things.

Iris

rainbow 11!
yeah, all the time. but not just with posts. but with my actions. like sometimes I go back to my birthday last November and my face flushes in embarrassment as I think about my horrible dancing.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Yes. There are some times when I was mean to some people on here who didn't deserve it. I wish I hadn't made some of those posts.

manse

Registered Member
yeah, all the time. but not just with posts. but with my actions. like sometimes I go back to my birthday last November and my face flushes in embarrassment as I think about my horrible dancing.
Now embarrassing dancing deserves a whole thread of it's on. :lol::lol:

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
This is one of the reasons as to why I never reflect on my old posts. Sure I was immature and all that but I don't regret making those posts especially posts that got me banned, infracted, etc because I meant it otherwise I wouldn't have said it.

Dekzper

Registered Member
I totally 2nd what Alex said. I mean, it's just about people connecting and that's never perfect and shouldn't even try to look perfect. Maybe some things could be embarrasing but hey, it's still just me so that's cool. I only wanna look like me. :D

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I do it not just with posts. Some aspects of my life I remember and say to myself "wtf was I thinking" - but it's all in retrospect. I regret things I said or done at the moment I knew I should or shouldn't have. Which isn't the case in here. I know that in that day and situation, whatever I did made sense and if I've gone back, I would have done and said the same thing. In that angle, I can't say I regret it.

Taliesin

Registered Member
I think that about many areas of my life. And there are one or two things I've said in chat that I wish I could take back, but I can't. But hey, regret is just a part of life. If we don't allow ourselves to get bogged down in it, then that's a good thing.