What was I thinking...

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by icegoat63, Sep 2, 2010.

1. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

As most of you know I took a decent little break from GF. Nothing huge, but just enough for me to get re-situated here at work. This last week I've found that I've caught back up to the point where I've got a little extra free time here and there, which means I'm almost ready to up my posting here at GF again.

But thats not what this thread was about, this thread was about me being away... then coming back and reading 2-3 MD threads whilst thinking "Nahhhh I'm sure they've changed since I left, they're probably alot nicer now!". Well after reading those threads......

:suicide:

they're not, MD is still a shit hole :hah:

Babe_Ruth likes this.

2. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

3. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

The bad thing is that the attitude in mature discussion is spilling out into the rest of the forum. :O

4. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Preach it sister!! :lol:

5. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Remember the time you turned your chair upside down and had sex with it? lolol

6. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I saw a picture of that after it had happened. I always wondered what prompted Tommy to get down and dirty with his office chair...on cam.

7. Gavik

Gavik Registered Member

Anyone else notice how MD is a shit hole when icegoat is active here? Kinda makes you wonder...

8. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

You serious? Ice makes some of the best posts in MD. They aren't filled with the "my opinion is better than yours" bullshit that usually passes for a good post in MD.

icegoat63 likes this.
  9. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

Or the 'you said this, but I read it as this, and so thats what you're actually saying, even though you're telling me thats not what you meant by it. I CAN READ YOUR MIND!!! I KNOW YOUR OPINION BETTER THAN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU'

Just saying...

idisrsly and Doc like this.
  10. Gavik

Gavik Registered Member

Last I checked this is still sub talk?