• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Multi-Console What videogame are you playing now?

dDave

V.I.P.
Pretty simple prompt. Share what video game you're currently playing. Share pictures!

Right now, I am in the middle of Mass Effect 2. Simply great.
MassEffect2_cover.png

I am also dropping into Animal Crossing for about 15 minutes a few days a week. It's really nice for relaxing and is a good way for me to get some energy out when I take a quick break from work each morning.
51925Q4J9EL._SY445_.jpg

What are you playing?

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'm slowly making my way through Final Fantasy 7 Remake right now. It looks beautiful and is a HUGE improvement over the original. I still have no real connection, so I am not eager to play every night like I was with Resident Evil 2 Remake or Resident Evil 3 Remake.

I am just killing time until Predator: Hunting Grounds to come out on the 24th.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I randomly got onto a couple of Assassin's Creed games recently. As a background, I played a little of the first one when it came out but never finished.

AC: Odyssey was on sale, and I couldn't resist due to my love for Greek culture and mythology. It was a ton of fun - super long - but a ton of fun. Now i"m on AC: Origins, which takes place in Egypt.

I'm currently also downloading GreedFall, which was on sale. An RPG in the style of classic BioWare games, done by a lower-budget studio. I've read great things from fans, I'm excited to check it out.

dDave

V.I.P.
I've just been going full steam ahead on Mass Effect 2.

Until these last few weeks, I haven't had a proper computer for games for years. It's been very nice to just get back into it and enjoy some of the finer titles in my collection.

dDave

V.I.P.
Moved on to Mass Effect 3 today. All DLC. The game is just outright epic. It also feels really refined compared to the previous two games, which were already pretty well polished.

A17C0869-DEEF-4D43-9BA9-77DFB111914D.jpeg

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'm still playing Predator: Hunting Grounds regularly), but I've also added Daymare: 1998 which a throwback to the old Resident Evil games (it's clunky and the reloading mechanic is truly awful) and I'm going to start Telling Lies. This is all just killing time until The Last of Us: Part II arrived in June. Haha.

Shwa

V.I.P.
I've been playing Dead by Daylight and Fallout 76 on the PC recently. I'm a huge Sony fan and already have played these games and more on the PS4, but lately I've light been giving PC gaming a try and really enjoy it. Plus, most of my friends are on PC rather than the PS4, so thought to join the herd. I'm getting use to the change, but thankful for the sames being available on the PC that I have on the PS4.

~Shwa

P.S:
I still use a controller ^_^

Last edited:

Impact

V.I.P.
I'm playing the Witcher 3 and Cities Skylines. I never got round to finishing Witcher when it came out so doing that now and Cities Skylines was the free game on PS plus this month so taking advantage of that. I have it on steam and played way too many hours of it then too. Takes some adjustment to get used to with a controller though.

I've also got a never ending game of Borderlands on the go, at the moment Borderlands 3. Currently on a playthrough with Himeko/Iris

Konshentz

Konshentz
free game on PS plus this month
Yooo. When did you join the Darkside? Haha.

I'm closing in on level 100 for Predator. Then that'll be shelved until some DLC comes out. I bailed on Daymare. Never started Telling Lies. I was looking for a couch co-op game, so I downloaded Streets of Rage 4 on Game Pass. Also, saw the wonderful news that Alan Wake will be on there on the 21st. And yeah, we are now 34 days from The Last of Us: Part II. Can I continue to avoid spoilers until then? 😬