What up thugs?

L

l33t357

Hey yo, what up? I think that people should be able to figure out that my name is l33t357, but uhh yeah let's see... I'm not really a forum newbie, although I haven't participated in one for quite some time. I used to be really active at Anime Nation as SSJ Goku, and the same thing applies to Fusion Central. I've also been at a few other forums, all under the name SSJ Goku. Krusade (_Blur_) and I used to be like crazy ass posting mother******s, always tryin to be top poster. So that's how I got to be here is through Krusade... shea.

In any case I'm pretty freakin busy, and I have a bunch of AP tests coming up so I wouldn't expect to be too active for awhile, but my hope is to be able to post here and there and hopefully during the summer as well. So yeah, that's bout it

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
WOW buddy it's been a very long time since I saw you on a forum. I was Son Gohan co-admin with Krusade on Fusion-Central. I am glad to see that Krusade got you here. Hopefully you'll become an active member like you were back in the day. Hopefully when you become able to to post here on a regularity you'll become an active member. That's it for me for now i'll see ya around.

Hey, welcome... hopefully you'll post actively cause what I've seen of you, you're a damn good poster and debater.
But seriously (I've said this a couple other places now) make your font not italics/bold, cause it looks like badness and is harder to read.