• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What type of computer do you use?

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
And I mean which do you use the most? What do you spend the most time on.

EDIT: Damn it, I was going to add a poll to this but accidently started the thread before clicking on the poll option.

So basically what to do you use as in Mac, Macbook, PC desktop, PC laptop, other etc

For me it's a PC desktop most of the time. Although I would like to get a macbook in the future.

Last edited:

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I have a desktop as my main battlestation but when I'm elsewhere in the house I have a Macbook to keep me functioning on the web.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I use a Windows desktop most of the time but I also have a laptop that I use nearly as much.

dDave

V.I.P.
And I mean which do you use the most? What do you spend the most time on.

EDIT: Damn it, I was going to add a poll to this but accidently started the thread before clicking on the poll option.

So basically what to do you use as in Mac, Macbook, PC desktop, PC laptop, other etc

For me it's a PC desktop most of the time. Although I would like to get a macbook in the future.
You can actually click "thread tools" above and add a poll. Just thought I'd give you a heads up.

But As my main computer I use a Desktop PC, it's nearly 5 years old and it runs Windows 7 like a charm, I like it.

Core 2 duo (2.13) 2GB DDR2 and a 512mb nvidia GeForce 8800GT. This thing is still really fast (for the purposes I use it for) but it's slowly breaking down. I really need to build a new one soon. I have had this thing on for 5 years straight, never turned it off or put it to sleep (I've probably had a combined total of 24 hours of down time on this thing, custom builds just own)

Other than that I have a laptop for whenever I want to use it, it's an ASUS G73, which is an amazing laptop to say the least.

You don't want a macbook they're way overpriced for what you get.

Last edited:

ATARIGUY

Beermister
I have a DELL laptop in my kitchen and a DELL desktop in my bedroom

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I'm always using a PC laptop. Never owned a Mac and don't really intend to, though my brother has one and it's pretty nice.

When I first got rid of my PC desktop (well, it broke) a few years ago, I missed it a lot. Didn't like the idea of a laptop. But now I can't imagine using anything else... spose that's the same with most things.

Sometimes I use my phone like it's a mini computer when I'm AFK.

Impact

V.I.P.
I spend the most time using my laptop. Occasionally I will use my BB to access GF if i'm on a bus and bored or something. Occasionally I used one of the desktop computers we have here, but I don't like having to sit at a desk while I do stuff.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Using a desktop pc with Windows XP after I got angry with Vista and went back. I am going to require a Laptop at some stage soon though so will likely invest in one very soon.