• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What type of cell phone do you use?

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
One of my phones have the old fashioned sounding ring and the other has the most annoying chirping sound, my daughters picked it out and I keep saying I'm going to change it, but I forget until it rings again!:lol:
Both are serviced through Verizon, more from lack of time to shop around than any other reason.
The only person who's texts I answer are my oldest daughters, I figure if someone wants to talk, then they can call me.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all..Well Dawn has one(a cingular something?) and i'm trying to talk her into letting my ring tone be the one from the new Foamy the Squirrel episode..."Cell Phones & Car Ads"...

"Hey!!!! Follow the sound of my voice and kill whoever is holding the phone!":lol:

I just love foamy..:nod:

It would be so funny to call her while she is in a meeting...:lol: :lol:

You can see more Foamy at: iLL WiLL RreSS or Friends Of Foamy...:D

BTW.......Dawn said yes!!! She thinks it's funny..And so me..

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
I use Sprint PCS. I have a Samsung Flip phone. It can connect to the internet if I wanted it turned on. I just have all of the standard stuff that comes with the phone. There were so many rings I still have used all of them yet.

Roland_Jenkins

Registered Member
If I were going to have a special ring tone I'd want one that sound's like the phone in "Our man Flint"

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I wouldn't mind having The Brady Bunch theme music on mine!! Here's a story of a lovely lady.......

Julie

Registered Member
Cell phone we have is a Nokia 6010 thru T-Mobil. Plus T-Mobil is running that deal right now for 1,000 anytime minutes for $39.95/mo. I think it's on their website too. They're offering a few different ones to pick from for free when you sign up for the service. Been VERY happy with the phone service & with the customer service.

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Ours service is Cingular. We have those little Sony Ericcson Cam phones but I don't know how to download my pics so that part is really useless. I'm not very tech savvy in case you all haven't noticed. I think maybe Cingular is a $pricey$ $crappy$ service but I'm strapped for 2 yrs so have to deal with it. At leaset I can say that most of my family uses the same service so I save lots on long distance!