• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV What TV shows do you watch?

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Hey yeah, that's a good show. I've actually been watching that a lot more these days as well. I just found out that it's on the WB right after Yes Dear, so I've been flipping the channel right over. I like Kevin James. His standup comedy is hilarious and he brings a good amount of it in the show.

Another show I like a lot, but of the hour-long variety, is Monk on USA. That's original and creative. I could go on but I'll save it.

yooperchick

Registered Member
Yeah, I've been catching it on the WB around 11pm or so, I think. It's funny cause a lot of shows I never watch until they hit reruns and then I get into watching them. For a while there, I started watching Will and Grace reruns. I guess for me, it depends what is on and if I have the remote.

Right now, I am watching hockey on CBC.

yooperchick

Registered Member
Right now Vancouver is in the lead against Edmonton. It wasn't my choice to watch it. My son put it on.

Now I bet you wish you had CBC.

I'm more of a football fan myself - go LIONS!!! HAHAHA