• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV What TV shows do you watch?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Nip/Tuck is an awesome show, let me tell ya. I haven't followed very close, but I watch it when I get the chance to. What day does the new episodes come on?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Some of the chicks are pretty hot, but it'd be a lot better if it were on HBO so it could have nudity or something.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
Its a really fun show. Its cool when they do the surgeries, its cool because there is a killer on the loose, a son is turning into a neo nazi, this one dude always has threesomes and his soon to be wife left him plus his best friends son is really his because he banged that dudes ex wife.

Its the horniest group of old people, I swear. But its just alot of fun.

konspiracy

I think Smallville is the best show on tv right now, but I also watch The O.C. so what do I know. Lost, Family Guy, Prison Break, and Surface are also great shows.

dk_rare

Registered Member
House just finished last night, a very solid episode to finish an amazing season. I don't know how I will get by until next years season of House, I may have to hurt somebody

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
konspiracy said:
I think Smallville is the best show on tv right now,
Smallville is cool but my main problem is that they are dragging his superman powers out for way too many seasons. I want to see him kick ass damnit!

dk_rare

Registered Member
LaRazaUnida said:
Smallville is cool but my main problem is that they are dragging his superman powers out for way too many seasons. I want to see him kick ass damnit!
Yeah! And when are we going to see that gay kiss on the show!

ltk9492

Registered Member
YEAH BOIIIII!!!! Robot Chicken is the Shist!My other favs include
Lost,CSI:, CSI:miami, CSI:NY, Sportscenter, Family Guy, Futurama, and many others. Robot Chicken REALLY is so funny. The other show i like thats on at that time is aqua teen hunger force.

YEEEAAHHH BOIIII!