• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV What TV shows do you watch?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Lost is probably my favorite show right now. Prison Break has me addicted too though. And Intervention. Definitely a great show. Not too many other shows I watch regularly other than Futurama and Family Guy. And I watch some random stuff on the Discovery Channel.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Right now the only shows I watch are on Comedy Central

Drawn Together is my favorite, with South Park, Mind of Mencia, Daily Show, and the Repor'

Other than that I dont watch TV, because the baseball season is over!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sitcoms I watch daily: (or at least several times a week)

Seinfeld
King of Queens
Frasier

I only watch late night reruns though. I don't have time to watch TV during Prime Time. :)

Non sitcom-wise, I got the DVD set of the first season of 24 so I could check it out a few months ago. From about 20 minute into the first episode, I knew I was going to be hooked. I finished the entire 24 episode season (like 20 hours or something) in 3 or 4 days. I haven't started season 2 yet though because I don't have time to get hooked that badly again just yet. It's an INSANELY awesome show, however, and is basically a 20 hour movie if you do it back to back. I would definitely recommend it.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
SamusAran86 said:
Other than that I dont watch TV, because the baseball season is over!
Go White Sox! Anyway, aren't you a big NBA fan? Or am I thinking of someone else?

And yeah, 24 was a good show the first season. I couldn't get into seasons 2 or 3 though so I kinda gave up on it.

I forgot to mention the Sopranos. That's easily one of my favorite shows, but unfortunately I don't get HBO anymore, so I won't be able to watch the next season until it comes out on DVD.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Buckeye101 said:
Go White Sox!
My thought EXACTLY... I am a Chicago native!

Anyway, aren't you a big NBA fan? Or am I thinking of someone else?
Not a huge NBA fan. Least not since Jordan played for the Bulls. I followed the Suns last year... dissapointed end to the season :( but right now I havent seen most of the first 4 games and Amare is out until mid year, so thats just added to the fact that I dont want to watch yet!

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Yeah, I don't really get into basketball until college football season is over. I'll still watch a few games here or there. Bulls are off to a pretty slow start. I don't think they'll live up to last year.

I remember thinking Prison Break looked stupid in the previews, but I actually thought it was pretty good when I finally saw it.
Anyway, recently Everybody Loves Raymond has grown on me recently. Hilarious show.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Right now it's mostly Futurama and Family Guy, with American Dad when I can catch it. I watch a lot of M*A*S*H* reruns, it's probably my favorite show ever. Other than that, I watch a lot of movies and play a whole lot of video games.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
RossDude said:
I remember thinking Prison Break looked stupid in the previews, but I actually thought it was pretty good when I finally saw it.
Yeah, so did I. I never really even considered watching it until I heard everybody talking about how good it was. I missed the first 3 or 4 weeks, but I've been hooked ever since.