What TV series are you currently watching?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by ysabel, May 27, 2016.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I started The OA.

I quit after three episodes. I should have quit after two. That show is fucking awful.

Taboo on the other hand, that's intrigue done effectively.

EdgeHead likes this.

2. Impaired

Impaired Registered Member

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is a great show.

I'm also watching the Untold History of the United States on Netflix. Lots of food for thought there.

3. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Making my way through Southland at the moment. Nice change of pace. Haven't watched a cop show in a while.

4. EdgeHead

EdgeHead Registered Member

Saw the preview for The Handmaid's Tale during Super Bowl LI tonight and I gotta find a way to watch this.

5. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

Santa Clarita Diet, which is shockingly good considering how much Drew Barrymore it has. It's super funny and Timothy Olyphant is best part part. Oh and Nathan Fillion has an amazing guest appearance in the first episode.

Jeanie likes this.
  6. EdgeHead

Oh yeah, I heard about this. Will try to check it out if I can.

7. Powerful

Powerful Registered Member

Have binged Bojack Horseman the past few days. Have really enjoyed it -- dark but still goofy.

8. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Bouncing around at the moment, as I don't wanna finish off Southland just yet.

Santa Clarita Diet was decent. I'm glad it's a half hour and not a full hour. Barrymore is still Barrymore, so that's not great. I'm a huge fan of Olyphant, so that is what will probably get me to see it to the end.

I'm also thinking of giving Black Mirror a go soon.

9. Powerful

Powerful Registered Member

Started rewatching Californication again tonight. What a great show.

EdgeHead and Konshentz like this.
  10. EdgeHead

Hell yeah. David Duchovny has been able to separate himself away from the X-Files stigma in that series. He's excellent in this.

Powerful likes this.