• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What TV series are you currently watching?

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
Golden Girls. What a funny show. The four girls feed off each other so damn well. Me and three of my friends once dressed up as the Golden Girls for Halloween and we were the biggest hit at the bar.
They do, but it’s very well written. Golden Girls was a great show.

Twitch

Registered Member
Currently rewatching The Walking Dead and Supernatural.

Both shows with a ton of seasons that are much better in their first few seasons than in later ones.

For TWD, I'm not there yet on this watch, but
as someone who read the graphic novels, I really wish Carl was still alive and now the main character. I kinda stopped watching when he died, before the time jump.

As for Supernatural, I wish the show was more serialized. I don't completely hate the arcs that they go through, but there's a ton and they get more and more ridiculous. I would love a show in that universe that just chronicles a random but talented hunter.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
Just started watching Clickbait on Netflix. It’s pretty good.

Merliin

Started to watch "Lord of the Rings" recently, even though some people hate this show. Hopefully, I found a tvsboy.com source which has notifications in the browser. So now I know when a new episode is uploaded.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
I haven’t seen any of Season 6 of Better Call Saul. I can’t wait to finally be able to catch up with it.

dDave

V.I.P.
Been checking out House for the first time. Really enjoyable series, can’t believe I never watched it before.