What TV series are you currently watching?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Watching Designated Survivor. Started out good but now the most interesting part about it is the FBI agents and the killers they are after. If not for them I probably would have already stopped watching it.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Watching Designated Survivor. Started out good but now the most interesting part about it is the FBI agents and the killers they are after. If not for them I probably would have already stopped watching it.
My family liked that show, I never got into it. I heard that Netflix renewed it after abc cancelled it.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Watched the 2 seasons when they came out. Happy it is going to be renewed so I'm re-watching season 2 (too lazy to watch from S1).

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
My family liked that show, I never got into it. I heard that Netflix renewed it after abc cancelled it.
I didn't think I would like it either.

Watched the 2 seasons when they came out. Happy it is going to be renewed so I'm re-watching season 2 (too lazy to watch from S1).
I'm happy to hear there will be a season three. It ended in a cliffhanger.

I thought season one was better than two but that's probably just me.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Over the last year I've been watching Life in Pieces on CBS. The funniest comedy I've seen in a long time. This is unfortunately the last season unless someone like Netflix picks it up.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm getting ready to get started on The Expanse. I watched Game of Thrones, Veep, and Big Bang Theory and all of those shows ended recently. Time for a new one!

I also watch Westworld and I can't wait for the third season.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm getting ready to get started on The Expanse. I watched Game of Thrones, Veep, and Big Bang Theory and all of those shows ended recently. Time for a new one!

I also watch Westworld and I can't wait for the third season.
I've been watching The Expanse, great show, can't wait until the new season comes out.