What to wear?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dragon, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Me and my one friend were in a production of an independent film about a year ago and I got a call from one of the production crew. She said that since I was part of the production, I can come to the movie premiere and walk down the red carpet. So my friend got the call to and gave me a call and we are both going to to the premiere. Now the next thing is what to wear? I never walked down the red carpet before. Any celebrities in here that can give me any advice?

2. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

truthfully wear whatever you feel is YOU and that you think is good for the event....don't be a poser and dress to impress when being yourself is part of what landed you the role

3. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

A nice button up and some slacks?

4. Corona

Corona Registered Member

A kilt. Do it.

5. Rapier

Rapier Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Wow, that was close. I almost started a new thread.

I am going on one of those 4 hour afternoon/evening buffet/dinner cruises. My spiffy white Captains outfit went missing at the airport.

What should I wear?

I would like to wear shorts sandals and t shirt and the hell with it. But if I am to impress new wimmins I must conform.

Help. What should I wear?

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Something formal (like what you'd wear to attend a wedding) for a red carpet event. It doesn't have to be designer bling bling nor tuxedo stuff. :lol: Rent a suit maybe?

Rapier likes this.