What to wear?

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Me and my one friend were in a production of an independent film about a year ago and I got a call from one of the production crew. She said that since I was part of the production, I can come to the movie premiere and walk down the red carpet. So my friend got the call to and gave me a call and we are both going to to the premiere. Now the next thing is what to wear? I never walked down the red carpet before. Any celebrities in here that can give me any advice?

Turbo

Registered Member
truthfully wear whatever you feel is YOU and that you think is good for the event....don't be a poser and dress to impress when being yourself is part of what landed you the role

Rapier

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Wow, that was close. I almost started a new thread.

I am going on one of those 4 hour afternoon/evening buffet/dinner cruises. My spiffy white Captains outfit went missing at the airport.

What should I wear?

I would like to wear shorts sandals and t shirt and the hell with it. But if I am to impress new wimmins I must conform.

Help. What should I wear?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Something formal (like what you'd wear to attend a wedding) for a red carpet event. It doesn't have to be designer bling bling nor tuxedo stuff. :lol: Rent a suit maybe?