• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What to talk about?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
So if you had the choice to talk about something, anything at all, what would you choose and why?

I'd talk about either business, technology, or various hobbies I have, and in that order. I'm very interested in the business world, and mostly technology related business.

I can talk about most other things with no problems of course, but I think I'm at my prime when I am in a good business related conversation.

When it's not business or tech, I'll definitely not be bored with any conversation about videogames, some extreme sports including snowboarding, and of course movies.

CaliforniaSteve

Registered Member
Well, considering its coming up, football is always a topic I can ramble on about. Im known to spend hours talking to people about it. granted the person has as much knowledge about the current rosters as I. Also, religion is a topic I can argue about for a good period of time. That, and the topic of drugs, but I think that was proven on other threads.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Sports, nature, television, current events, drugs and alcohol, girls, videogames. So I guess pretty much anything. Except business.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Anything art related. I also love deep discussions about life in general, I know that's not very specific but it's hard to pinpoint one topic.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I think you might be alone on that one.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't mind talking about most of the stuff mentioned so far. As for fashion, the most I will talk about that is more from an entertainment or people magazine style. If a famous person starts a trend I don't mind talking about it, but, I definitely don't care about the latest and greated from Abercrombie and Fitch vs. Tommy Hilfiger, etc.