• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What to do

Dragon

V.I.P.
I just finished making my rubberband ball. It weights about 3-4 pounds. Now that I am done with it, I don't know what to do with it. I bought a bag of rubberbands at Office Max yesterday. It is the size of a grapefruit right now.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Ya know Dragon...if I had a big ball of rubberbands...I'd probably be asking myself the same question....then I'd question why I had so much time on my hands!!:lol:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Somebody sold one that was the size of a big beach ball on eBay for a few hundred bucks, so that ship has saled..

You could just put it on your desk or something and always have a rubber band when you need one. :D

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Andrew said:
You could just put it on your desk or something and always have a rubber band when you need one. :D
.........or a really neat paperweight!!:D

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
AngelsPeak said:
.........or a really neat paperweight!!:D

or a really neat bouncing ball....that could keep anyone entertained for hours : )

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Bunny_roses said:
or a really neat bouncing ball....that could keep anyone entertained for hours : )
soccer anyone??:lol:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Make it bigger and 'voila...excercise ball!!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
AngelsPeak said:
Make it bigger and 'voila...excercise ball!!
......or I bet I could make a really cool Halloween prop out of it!!