3ds What to do?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by fireburn95, Jul 18, 2007.

1. fireburn95

fireburn95 New Member

Can someone please tell me what to do or buy or play in the summer. so far it has been boring so i am hoping one of you guys will give me ideas to buy a game or something?

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Meh, ditch the DS and go for a hike. You'll be better entertained.

3. Gwiz

Gwiz Registered Member

LOL, you do have a point ScubaSteve. There isn't much coming out this summer to be looking forward to. The fun part about Nintendo DS is playing all the old games that I grew up with such as the Mario series. But during the fall, there's a lot to look forward to in terms of games.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

And if you aren't in good hiking shape, bring your DS along. That way you can take a break now and then and power up Pictochat, assuming you haven't hiked far enough away from any local public WiFi networks. ;)

5. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

There's plenty of games you can take along, but the key would be to only rest for as long as it took you to get ready to move again, otherwise you're not doing much but sitting in the woods and playing a Nintendo DS

6. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Try hiking or running for twice as much time as you play DS or any other game this way you can look forward to what you will do later rather than be tempted to stop and play DS.