• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What to do....Suggestions please!!!

bonnie_leary

What to do when barbershop won't tell my customers where I went to work at?

I worked in a barbershop in New Smyrna Beach FL. for 7 years and the owner and staff will not let any of my customers know that I have opened my own shop. I basically was pushed out of jealously that I had built more clientèle then the owner... anyway in a barbershop especially working next to the owner I was never able to collect names and numbers of my customers. She has said I do not cut hair anymore or that I just walked out, neither are true. I have gotten about 110 of my customers by running ads in the local papers but not everyone gets the paper or reads it. I am missing over 200 more! Does anyone have any creative ideas of how I might reach the rest of my customers without just relying on running into them one by one randomly... Help I just want my customers back!! btw I now own New Smyrna Barbary Shoppe in the Winn Dixie Plaza @ SR 44...in case anyone sees this whos looking for me, lol