• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

what the meaning of life lol

F

figet

i just wanna know what some of you think it is

L

lilbballfrk

i think the meaning of life is to accomplish something and of course to die. "we live to die and die to live" is what i found in a book of quotes.

merob

Boom!
I think we're supposed to live the most richious life possible.
I always thought it was interesting most peopel ask this question. I was influenced by religion, however not everyone can say the same. This is a pretty good thread idea for the spam section.
+karma for you.

B

barfootboards

dont worry about the past or future, just enjoy the ride to the fullest

that orlisten to the offspring song, meaning of life lol

Veloci-T

Registered Member
to me, life is like the battle between Eminem and Ja Rule, or its like a game to achieve ur dreams

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I'd put my vote on Eminem if him and Ja Rule came blow to blow. I hate Ja Rule anyway.

merob

Boom!
Veloci-T said:
to me, life is like the battle between Eminem and Ja Rule, or its like a game to achieve ur dreams
R u serious?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I really dont see how the meaning of life is like a battle between Eminem and Ja Rule, though in a regular fight I'd say Eminem would win.