• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What tha?

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
My counter was not coming up last night on my cheeto auction and now its only showing 110 viewers!! I got 88 watchers I KNOW that isn't right!! I bet I could have moved it to the high profile auctions!! Makes me mad!!! Grrrrr

TGirl

Registered Member
OMGawsh really?????? that is not right....dang!!! and how do you get 88 watchers lol????????? I want to know I have 24 on my X-Ray...but I did move up to high profile...

I am sorry this happened dangit

Julie

Registered Member
I think Andale was having problems last night or somethin cuz I had problems with the counters on my auctions too. Hopefully it will update today.

TGirl

Registered Member
Green was saying his did not work either...........uggggggggg

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Yeah that really sucks. Trina I dont know how i ended up with 88 watchers, it blew me away this morning when I checked it. LOL No bids though........... :)

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Well now it says 89, did say 90, sniff sniff someone dropped me!! I dunno greenny maybe everyone else on there has more watchers??

and my counter is STILL Not right! Makes me mad!!

Last edited: