What teams will make the finals?

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Exclusive, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Exclusive

Exclusive Registered Member

What teams do you think will make the NBA Finals in 08-09? I think it's between the Celtics, Pistons, Raptors and Cavs in the East and the Spurs, Lakers, Hornets in the West? What do you think? I want Pistons or Raps to win :)

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Isn't it a little early? Pre-season hasn't even started yet.

I don't see anyone in the East beating the Celtics. The West is a lot harder to predict. There are so many good teams, anything could happen.

3. patkick

patkick #21

The Cavaliers have a shot at beating the Celtics. Pistons have aged but they're capable of slowing down the Celtics.

But you're right about the East being more predictable than the West.

I really hope that the Rockets will get out of the 1st round so T-mac doesn't get nagged anymore for being a 2nd round virgin. Lakers and Spurs are my favorites for the West.

4. General-G

General-G Registered Member

I think it will be the cavs and the Celtics,and i think that the celtics are going to win in that case....(As u can see in my sig and avvie i'm a nuggs fan..but seeing them in the finals is still a dream)
    And Weezy are u a die hard Bball fan?

5. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

You're a huge NBA fan and you think the Cavs and Celtics can meet in the finals? :confused:

6. General-G

General-G Registered Member

Sorry that was dumb i know.I have been talking about the playoffs much lately and that envolved Celtics and Cavaliers meeting in the playoffs...not in the finals(shame on me for predicting an east to east final:()
    To the topic again:I dont think the raptors will do it,i'm not a fan of the rockets but they definitly have a shot this year...

Last edited: Sep 11, 2008
  7. Exclusive

Exclusive Registered Member

Yes, I am a huge basketball fan. I watch it on TV, Go to Games, Play varsity and play on my highschool team. Pistons may have aged but Billups, Hamilton and PRINCE can still pack a punch. Don't doubt them. The Raptors are looking great this year with O'neal and Bosh up front. Anthony Parker and Jose Calderon and Jamario Moon. The bench isn't half bad either

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

It's very early to predict the NBA Finals, like Echoes mentioned the Pre-season is not even close of starting.

But I believe the Celtics will make the Finals again, hopefully the Raptors with the O'neal addition can give them a run for there money.

In the west, the Spurs and Lakers have a great chance, maybe the Hornets with a year of experience can make it. But it's to early to predict, anything can happen during the season, injuries, trades, you name it.