• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What teams / players are you favorites?

Wade8813

Registered Member
My favorite teams are the Seattle Mariners and Atlanta Braves (in that order).

I don't have many favorites as far as current players go. I guess Smoltz and Maddux. Although with Maddux, he might as well be counted as a former player, because it's the "good ol' days" that I'm fond of. Smoltz is still going strong (unless his current injury stops him).

I have a lot of former players I love. Babe Ruth, Rogers Hornsby, Willie Mays, Ted Williams, Lou Gehrig, Honus Wagner, Walter Johnson (and more).

Oh, and I hate the Yanks :nod:.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm a Blue Jays fan, then my second favorite team are the New York Mets.

My favorite current players are Ken Griffey, Carlos Delgado, Alex Rios, Roy Halladay, Vernon Wells.

I'm also a fan of the old time players, like Ruth, Johnson, Gehrig, Mantle, Mathewson and so many other legends.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
St Louis Cardinals for me and for whatever reason I root for the Tigers, A's and Rockies as well.

I like Albert Pujols, Todd Helton and others

Vegito728

Registered Member
St. Louis Cardinals are my favorite team. I also like the Tigers and Angels.

Some of my current favorite players are Pujols, Halladay, Adam Wainwright, Johan Santana and a few others.

Last edited:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Cubs are my favorite team with the White Sox being a distant second.

Favorite players are Griffey, Ichiro, and some of the guys on the Cubs.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Cubs are my favorite team with the White Sox being a distant second.

Favorite players are Griffey, Ichiro, and some of the guys on the Cubs.
You sure you're not a Mariners fan? :lol:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
You sure you're not a Mariners fan? :lol:
I guess if I had to pick a 3rd team it would be the Mariners. I've always liked Seattle teams. Ichiro is just fun to watch though, I don't really care what team he's on.

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
The Boston Red Sox are my favorite goddamn team! I love all all Boston teams expect the Bruins. I am not a hockey fan. My favorite player would have to be Dustin Pedroia.

For Me, My favorite team is the Mariners, although i must admit it is getting really hard to support a team as corrupt and pathetic as The M's. Aside for the Mariners I like the Giants, Dodgers and I'm sometimes fond of the A's.
I've really never had "favorite" players. I just like seeing good baseball being played, regardless of who's who.

OverLoad65

Registered Member
My favorite baseball team always changes. For a long time it was the Athletics and Braves. Now it is the Rays and Diamondback.