What Super Bowl Matchup Would You Want To See This Season?

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Babe_Ruth, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Which two teams would you love to see in the Super Bowl this year?

Please refrain yourself from choosing your favorite team.

For me it's the Bengals vs Bears because I would love to see Terrell Owens in the big game and try to win his first Super Bowl. I'm also a big fan of Jay Cutler, and I believe the Bears are entertaining to watch. The addition of Peppers will only make that defense more dangerous.

How about you guys?

Please give an explanation on why you chose those two teams.

2. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

The Raider's and the Rams.

I guess I can't really say I'd like to see them because it would probably be a horrible one, but why not have two of the worst teams in the last couple of years play in the Super Bowl? (possibly the Toilet Bowl)

3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I'd love to see the Ravens play the Packers or Vikings. The scenario seems very likely and I love the idea of Flacco going against Favre in the Super Bowl.

4. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Vikings vs. Colts ...or... Vikings vs. Patriots.

Either one of these would be a great SB in my eyes.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2010
  5. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

Could've happened last year Kons.. damn those refs! Haha.

As of today, I think the reason the Vikings would win without a doubt is that they could almost 100% focus on the pass with only sending 3-4 pass rushers each time and never blitzing. That's the faith I have in our front 4 of stopping Addai and Brown.. and also Jackson and Maroney.

That being said, I believe both Quarterbacks would throw for well over 400 yards against us regardless of how many people we have dropping back. I may be saying it differently IF we would've taken the chance on Mays in the draft, but.. you know.. we suck at stopping the pass (take a look at the Ravens and Packers games last year).

6. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Favre vs. Manning, Favre vs. Brady, that's what I want to see.

I used to hate both Manning and Brady... I hated the hype, I hated them shitting on my beloved Titans every year, but as I've gotten older, I realized how fucking talented these two are. I feel a QB duel is better than any other postition vs position battle in the NFL, at least for me. So I have my fingers crossed for one of my two SB picks to happen. I'll even root for that shithead Favre. Haha.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm glad you came around about the Manning's Kons. I used to be the same way with Tom Brady, couldn't stand the guy at all, but now I respect him and his abilities to win games. I still hate the Patriots though.

Hopefully we don't see the Saints again this year, I can't stand to watch them. The only player that I enjoy watching from that team is Reggie Bush.

8. ewing9593

ewing9593 Registered Member

Get the Ravens in there as a good friend of mine loves them and he'd love it if they made it

9. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I know you said to avoid picking your favorite team, but I can't help it. I wanna see the Bengals make it to the Superbowl. Firstly, because after their collapse at the end of the season last year, I would love to see them stay strong at the end of the season and actually win some in the post season. I also would love to see Chad and TO in the Superbowl, just to see what they might do should one or both of them score a TD.

As for the NFC, part of me wants it to be the 49ers just to get some revenge on them for beating the Bengals in both of their Superbowl appearances in the 80s. But I also kinda like the concept of the Packers getting to the Superbowl and beating Favre and the Viking to get there.

10. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Colts vs. Giants, aka War of the Mannings.

Yes, that is what I would like to see.