• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What Sports Do You Play?

Teorropy

I don't play anything anymore, but I use to play basketball, football, and golf.

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
I don't really play any sports anymore either. I used to play basketball a lot but don't have time anymore.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
I don't consider myself too athletic as far as being in shape is concerned, but I don't let that stop me from playing whatever sports I like and have the opportunity to play. I've been into Karate, Baseball, Soccer, Tennis, Cross-Country Running, Hockey, and Wrestling (fun kind, not competitive kind). I suppose if I wanted to and had the time/resources, I could probably pick something and get good at it, but I just enjoy playing a little of everything. My favorite sport though is hockey by far. It's exciting like no other.

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
I play a little rugby at school but it's just for fun and besides the game is ruined once the teacher catches me and my friends playing(keep in mind Rugby/football is banned for dangerous reasons) but hey you only live once so sometimes we just ignore and continue playing until we get detentions.

Well thats about it.oh yeah I play a little soccer at school.:sam:hat::smokin:

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
There are somethings a man must keep to himself.:sam: