• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What Sports Do You Play?

Rabs

Registered Member
Everyone feel free to post what sports they play for either a team or just for fun. I play baseball and have since I was 5 years old. I love it so much and I know it will end someday but I don't want it too. I also play tennis when I have free time, and I'm fairly good at that too. I enjoy playing football with friends, I'm a good target as a receiver. I don't like basketball that much, it's weird too since I'm tall. It's just not my thing I guess. I'm pretty fast too so I run a lot. Never got into soccer.

PaulZ108

Registered Member
None really. :eek:hno: I was pushed into just about everything for a while but I've got no athletic ability whatsoever and never played anything for more than a year.

Askiri

Registered Member
FOOTBALL!!! YEA!! FOOTBALL IS GOOD!!

Registered Member
Weight lifting, paintball, some basketball even though I suck. lol

Askiri

Registered Member
Oh, yeah, I forgot about lifting too.....Well crap, I hate it when I forget such things.

Master Windu

Registered Member
Well unless its competive heavy-weight stuff, I really don't think lifting is a sport- just another way to keep in shape like jogging or cheerleading.

Me?

Hockey.

Registered Member
Cheerleading. :lol: So you're a hockey fan Windu? I like the game, but haven't had a lot of opportunites to play.

Pianobone

Registered Member
Well, I don't "play" these sports, because of what Windu said about weight-lifting.

-Basketball (I'm 6'5", so my friends like me as a center)
-Football
-Paintball
-HALO (what- it isn't a sport? :lol: )
-Kickball (oh man, we play this a ton in our churches middle school youth group. I'm a volunteer, and it seems like we play kickball every other time we have a meeting.)

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
I really don't play any sports but I love to watch Rugby.Someday I might try out Rugby myself.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I also play rugby sometimes but just for fun though, I also play Soccer and some others I can't remember keeping in mind that I'm fat.