• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What Sport do you play?

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I just want to know whether or not you play a sport for a team or for a school.

I play Rugby for a team.

Teorropy

I don't play any sports any more. I might in the future start up again. But I would have to re learn how.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Did you ever think about wheelchair basketball? There's leagues for that everywhere.

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
I play Rugby for my team but I think I might quit.

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
I play Rugby League later on in my career I might just play Union instead.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
What a coincidence I play for a team as well,and also play League right now,maybe I'll retire after this seasons playoff.

Wheelchair basketball rules my school has one of them and it turned out great,they made it into the Semi's and we hope to win over them in a crushing defeat.

RarePD

Registered Member
Grew up in Chicago, so basketball was always the sport to watch and play when I lived there.

Mordecai006

Registered Member
Basketball was a hard sport to pick up,especially when you couldn't even shoot the ball at the hoop LOL. :lol: