• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What song(s) have you been listening to alot lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Encoder

Registered Member
I was just curious to see what my fellow GF members listen to! I know myself I often play a few songs way more than any other on my winamp. For example I recently purchased the new pendulum album Immersion and I cant stop listening to the songs 'witchcraft, and watercolour'. I actually grabbed my forum name from a track on there album, bet you will never guess what song xD.

Ill post up a music video for witchcraft, I like this song because it sounds to me as it is telling a story and it really does take you away. Post up a song you really listen to a lot, and share if theres a reason why you like it so much :cool:

YouTube - Pendulum 'Witchcraft'

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Scar Symmetry - Obscure Alliance

It makes me want to adorn my car with horns, spikes, bullets and then light it on fire as I drive it through a Twilight book signing.

In other words, EPIC.

Status
Not open for further replies.