what song annoys you the most??

BigBlue

----------------------
man mine probably has to be..... them Kelly Clarkson songs I guess, I just hear them so much on the radio.. its like the only thing they play.

so which song or songs annoy you the most??

A

Angel03

Any song where the band members that sing feel they need to scream and nearly appear to be wearing out their voices(mostly all metal and punk songs). One of the Dixie Chick songs called Earl Has to Die, I like the song but I just can't really get into it. I like most of Kelly Clarkson's newer songs or one's that the radio doesn't play as much some of them have becoming slightly annoying to me. Almost any of Richard Cheese's songs my brother is into his music. All practically the same, jazz melody used to mock a good or bad song. There are a bunch of others that I can't think of at the moment.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Any songs made by Beastie Boys annoy the shit out of me, they're god awful, I don't even think they should be making any music, no one else annoys me more then these guys.

M

Matty Kells

lakerskb8 said:
man mine probably has to be..... them Kelly Clarkson songs I guess, I just hear them so much on the radio.. its like the only thing they play.

so which song or songs annoy you the most??

even though i love kelly clarkson, i kinda agree. her songs are waaaaaaay overplayed!
but Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado is getting on my NERRVES!

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
"Oops! I did it again!" by Britney Spears. Sugary, irritating bubblegum pop.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Mainstream rap is utter pig shit. Pig shit decorated in shiny, blinged-out packages meant to attract underpriveleged kids in the ghetto and overpriviledged white kids who still don't believe they're white. There is very little rap I can tolerate.

And pretty much any pop music. Most of it is comprised of hooker anthems and pathetic wimpy-ass music like Coldplay and Dave Matthews or any of the newer breeds of soft, loser white-guy-with-curly-hair-and-accoustic-guitar-with-a-big-heart crap.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Those Akon songs like Lonely and the Belly Dancer song. How repetitive can a song be?

and the Ashlee Simpson song that was played every 10 minutes on the radio for some period of time. I forget what it's called but it talked about Mondays and Tuesdays and stuff

There's a lot more. definitely a lot more

D

Ds136

God their was this song a couple years that I hated , but I had it stuck in my head all summer long and it was driving me crazy because I hated it more than anything ever. I don't remember who it's by I just remember the lyrics were something like "You gotta hit um up with style", that song will always be the bane of my existance for making that the longest summer of my life.