• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV What shows are you currently watching?

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Dog The Bounty Hunter
"Give you life to Christ bra, do you want a smoke before we put you away?"

I do miss not having Bravo to watch Dawg, it was a dreadful show but brilliant at the same time :D

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
The West Wing season 1
I love West Wing! I forgot which season I stopped but I have the DVD sets. I have at least two more seasons before the last.

It seems all the shows I was watching finished a couple weeks ago. So, watching some older stuff.

Nikita Season 1
Community Season 2
Sons of Anarchy Season 3
Blue Mountain State Season 2

And probably going to rewatch all 6 seasons of Supernatural if my housemate likes them.
I hope you finish Nikita soon! Post your impressions on the Nikita thread.

I'm waiting for the Fall season to come back so I can continue watching Grey's, Glee, Hawaii five O, Nikita, How I met Your Mom.

I'm also on season 3 of The Monk. My friend also sent me Californication and Dead Like Me and I haven't started either. Right now, I'm busy catching up with anime series.

AJ91

Registered Member
I love the Big Bang Theory, One of the few sitcoms that I think gets better and better as time goes on. I think it's one of the best sitcoms in a pretty long time.

Taliesin

Registered Member
I think Big Bang Theory is absolutely terrific. I think it's one of the best scripted and acted sitcoms to come out of America in a long, looo-ooong time.

I am currently rewatching the Battlestar Galactica remake on DVD. I'd forgotten just how compelling it was. Boomer is my favourite character so far, but every character's well fleshed out on this show.

Am currently waiting for Game of Thrones to debut on free-to-air over here. I've heard nothing but good things about it so far.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I watched all six and a half seasons of Weeds over the past few months.

I just started Season 1 of Dexter tonight. I'm a few episodes in and it seems like a cool show so far.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I am watching Grey's Anatomy at the moment. There really aren't any other shows that I can watch.. I want to finish up Dexter but I can't buy them and Netflix doesn't have it for stream. Luckily my friend just bought season three and four, maybe five. so he is gonna let me borrow them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Konshentz Movies & TV 16
Mirage Sports 9
MenInTights Movies & TV 15
Mirage Movies & TV 1
AmericanMusic Movies & TV 6