• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV What shows are you currently watching?

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Well the summer months are upon us which means that most shows are taking a break between seasons and I am counting down the days until new episodes of The Big Bang Theory starts again and other shows begin, as a result I am going through some older dvd's, currently on my list are:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 6
The Good Wife season 1
The West Wing season 1

And will start re-watching:

Party of Five
Gilmore Girls
The X Files

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Big Bang Theory in Australia has finished as well, I am just waiting for the DVD to come out so I can catch up on the missed episodes.

I watch a few TV shows on Australian TV.

The Block
Top Design
NCIS

Season 2 of Spirited is starting on Wednesday, so pumped for that.

Impact

V.I.P.
It seems all the shows I was watching finished a couple weeks ago. So, watching some older stuff.

Nikita Season 1
Community Season 2
Sons of Anarchy Season 3
Blue Mountain State Season 2

And probably going to rewatch all 6 seasons of Supernatural if my housemate likes them.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Community Season 2
So many great episodes. I think it was better than season one.

Zombies, Troy's birthday, both paintball episodes, student Chang>>>mafia, Señor Chang and original paintball episode.

:)

Most of my shows are off until Fall, currently watching...

Community Season 2 (for the 30th time)
Dexter Season 5 (second time)
Justified Season 2 (catching up)

Last edited:

Bliss

Sally Twit
I don't watch any new shows other than Dexter.

At the minute I am watching Scrubs Season 5. I started with Season 1 last month and want to watch them all again.

Comet

Registered Member
Watch many shows dealing with science or history. One I am a big fan of currently is Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Just finished watching Misfits waiting for season 3, currently watching Weeds as the episode come out. I'm also hoping that The Big Bang Theory gets two more seasons.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Watch many shows dealing with science or history. One I am a big fan of currently is Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman.
I acquired the first couple of episodes to see what it was like and I did find it very interesting, I think I deleted them on my pc in a mass clean up effort to save space and annoyingly that was one of the things to go but I will most likely be getting it back at some stage as I always forget when it is on Discovery.

ATARIGUY

Beermister
Storage wars
Auction Hunters
American Pickers
Unsolved Mysteries
Pawn Stars
Dog The Bounty Hunter
Mythbusters
M*A*S*H
American Restoration
That Metal Show