• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What should the WWE do with Sin Cara?

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
So with Sin Cara has been out with another injury, I've been thinking about his return. I remember saying to Millz that I love the Sin Cara concept and character, but wish that Mistico could have done a better job and that Hunico could have stayed in the role permanently...along these lines of thinking, regarding ways to improve Sin Cara, what should the WWE do with him when he's healed up? Should Mistico be released? Should he be given another shot to become what HHH had hoped for? Should he have a change in character and go heel, become part of a tag team, etc.? Discuss what you think about Sin Cara's eventual return; what he should be doing and what you predict WWE will do in reality.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Firstly, awesome friggin picture of Botch Cara there hahahaha

I think he's going to get another chance. The injury he suffered was actually a pretty random injury because he was hurt before he got into the air. He's making a lot of money I'm sure and they've put in the time with him. He was just starting to get better in the WWE lifestyle before the injury so there's no doubt in my mind he'll be back.

My guess he'll be back and used in the same capacity as he was when he left. He won a lot of matches but only had one real good feud. So I dunno, we'll see.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I think they should give him one for shot because, to be honest, it should three strikes and you are out, injuries or otherwise. I feel like Mistico has been given too many chances and hasn't excelled at any single thing, yet... besides botching.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Part of me thinks that some time in a lucha-style tag team would be the best answer. People that need some time to be seasoned in the ring used to be in tag teams before breaking out...it would be good for that and entertaining for the tag division, as well. That's my ideal choice...however I think that what Millz said below is what's going to happen. And I'm fine with him getting another chance, despite my criticisms. Some people just need more time than others...his expectations were set really high but not everyone is going to be an overnight sensation.

Firstly, awesome friggin picture of Botch Cara there hahahaha

I think he's going to get another chance. The injury he suffered was actually a pretty random injury because he was hurt before he got into the air. He's making a lot of money I'm sure and they've put in the time with him. He was just starting to get better in the WWE lifestyle before the injury so there's no doubt in my mind he'll be back.

My guess he'll be back and used in the same capacity as he was when he left. He won a lot of matches but only had one real good feud. So I dunno, we'll see.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
He'll be back, but I hope they would just release that piece of crap. All he is, is a Rey Mysterio wannabe that sucks up to the fans and is a threat to himself and to other talent in the ring.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I still say give him another chance, which I believe the WWE is going to do. You have to admit that before he got injured he was getting better in the ring. I think as soon as he's cleared to wrestle again you have him train really hard on WWE style type of wrestling and then you bring him back. Have him wrestle the same style, but just make sure that he doesn't botch as much. I wouldn't mind have him attack Rey Mysterio when he does come back and have a feud between these two. It would be a good way to ease him back in to the WWE.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I still say give him another chance, which I believe the WWE is going to do. You have to admit that before he got injured he was getting better in the ring. I think as soon as he's cleared to wrestle again you have him train really hard on WWE style type of wrestling and then you bring him back. Have him wrestle the same style, but just make sure that he doesn't botch as much. I wouldn't mind have him attack Rey Mysterio when he does come back and have a feud between these two. It would be a good way to ease him back in to the WWE.
I wouldn't say that he was getting better in the ring...because when I would say that, he'd botch I kid you not. :lol: I'd be watching a match, say that I guess he's improving, and then he'd mess something up. I remember it vividly. I hope he does improve, though.

I'd definitely enjoy him attacking Rey Mysterio, coming back into some kind of heel role. Maybe as Sin Cara Black? I thought it was badass having an evil version :lol:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Compared to the botches he was making when he first debuted, I'd say he was improving in the ring. Also, he didn't have a whole lot of botches when he faced Hinuco. Most likely because he's to wrestling those type of style wrestlers.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah there were less botches but that doesn't mean they were gone haha....but he was getting better and that's a start.

He's been wrestling one way for his whole life and the guys who he's fighting aren't used to his style either so it all goes together with the botches IMO.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah there were less botches but that doesn't mean they were gone haha....but he was getting better and that's a start.

He's been wrestling one way for his whole life and the guys who he's fighting aren't used to his style either so it all goes together with the botches IMO.
That's why I would him to start a feud with Rey Mysterio. No matter how much gried I give Mysterio he would be go for Sin Cara. He could lead the match and Cara can follow. Also, Mysterio has never been great on the microphone so it wouldn't matter much if they didn't use the stick. There's no way the WWE would ever turn Mysterio heel, so why not try it on Sin Cara? I know the chances are really slim that this is ever going to happen, but why not take a chance.