What should I rant about?

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
So I like to rant about stuff once in awhile. Well... I don't necessarily like it, but sometimes very often in life things will inspire me to go off in angry/sarcastic/ridiculous/controversial rants, and sometimes they can be quite entertaining. So if I were to go off on a rant, then what subject would you like me, 00vega, to rant about? I will give as much good choices as I can think of at the moment.

Note: This will not be the topic in which I self-initiate the rant. This is just a poll about what you might like to see me rant about. Clear? Ok. Now for the choices. One moment please while I construct the poll.....

I made it multiple choice so that you can vote for more than one, thus excluding the ones you do NOT like, leaving basically the sum total of everyone's desired ones. Also, I can expand on some of these if you'd like. Some of the options I had to cut short because of the character limit, so you might not understand what some of them entail. Also there might be some overlap between 3 and 4.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
dammit, I can't edit.

The "political issues" that have nothing to do with me include topics such as homosexuality and the death penalty.

Also, "sexual hypocrisy" refers to girls/guys who act like sluts when they're single and then try to act like sex actually means something later when they're married.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
You've done box screen vs wide screen already at the old GC. And you've ranted about girls at PDC. Those were pretty good but I'd like to see something different. I voted for the racial and political options because I would like to add my own opinions on topics like that.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Buckeye101 said:
You've done box screen vs wide screen already at the old GC. And you've ranted about girls at PDC. Those were pretty good but I'd like to see something different.
:lol: haha, you sound like a director :)

Of course, if you want to, you can rant in this topic about whatever you want. This is all you guyses. I'll stay out of it for now.

EDIT:

I went ahead and voted once on everything so that my votes don't count. But I recommend others don't screw around and do that. be selective.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
:urp: I should rant about how much of a waste that last post was.

COME ON!!! It's an xbox-freakin-360!!!

Put some DAMN EFFORT into it dude! :mad:

yooperchick

Registered Member
I only voted for one thing up there. It was the "box screen" vs. "wide screen". I am guessing that "box screen" is what I know as "full screen". In that case, I wanna join in the rant. I don't care much for politics and the like. I guess that girl one would be interesting, though. Always fun hearing that.

Now, I just wonder what side of the fence you are on with the screens. It could be interesting if we are on opposite sides :)

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Well, it's not really a "side" of the fence I'm on. In fact it's like that with a lot of issues. It's more like I have a different way of seeing the situation. Personally, I "prefer" widescreen, but I do not see the two as entirely equal preferences, and there are certain implications of treating the two options as separate commodities that I have a problem with.

dk_rare

Registered Member
00vega said:
:urp: I should rant about how much of a waste that last post was.

COME ON!!! It's an xbox-freakin-360!!!

Put some DAMN EFFORT into it dude! :mad:
Oh I'll make 360 posts easy, I'm a posting whore. You should of seen my old blog, like 5 entries a day, that was before my friends started an intervention about the problem.

You should rant about Xmas, about how stupid people turn into even stupider people at Xmas, bare knuckle boxing other parents to get the last "robosapien" or other must have toy. Or even paying thousands of dollars for one : S

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
dk_rare said:
Oh I'll make 360 posts easy, I'm a posting whore. You should of seen my old blog, like 5 entries a day, that was before my friends started an intervention about the problem.
You....

don't get it.

:urp: