• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What Should Conor McGregor’s Punishment Be?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you haven’t heard, Conor McGregor assaulted a bus and those in it out of anger that his title was rescinded. Should he be allowed back into the UFC or should he be banned for his behavior?

He is currently in jail due to this.

Hot Clicks: Conor McGregor attacks bus, UFC career over?

Impaired

Registered Member
He put a guy in the hospital. Banned for life plus whatever jail time he gets. Moron.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Word is he was also coming to defend his friend. Gotta respect that kind of loyalty.

This seems very WWE-ish. And I have to say, this is the most I've seen people talk about the UFC in months. Haha.

As for punishment? I dunno, does it matter? Dude is filthy rich and didn't seem interested in fighting in the octagon for peanuts anymore anyway. So sure, ban him, that'll teach him. He'll just sign with the WWE and laugh all the way to the bank... Again.

Impaired

Registered Member
Word is he was also coming to defend his friend. Gotta respect that kind of loyalty.

This seems very WWE-ish. And I have to say, this is the most I've seen people talk about the UFC in months. Haha.

As for punishment? I dunno, does it matter? Dude is filthy rich and didn't seem interested in fighting in the octagon for peanuts anymore anyway. So sure, ban him, that'll teach him. He'll just sign with the WWE and laugh all the way to the bank... Again.
Word from where? Haven't seen that in any of the stories.

Impaired

Registered Member
Still looks like a douche move by a douche bag. He assaulted three people for something that happened to somebody else days ago?

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Truth be told, UFC needs Conor more than Conor needs the UFC. Still, the fact that 2 fights were cancelled directly because of this incident should warrant a lengthy suspension for Conor. Imagine if Rose Namajunas - who's in the co-main - actually had been seriously injured (she was rumored to be injured in the incident) and she had to pull out. Considering that Max Holloway had to pull out today, it would've been even more disastrous than it already is.