• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What Shipping Do You Use?

What Shipping Do You Use?

• Total voters

Julie

Registered Member
Yeah, I don't know what to tell ya on that one. Last year I ordered a fork & spoon set for my baby & it was from a seller in Canada. They only offered Economy & it was sent in a padded envelope, so I'm sure it went Economy Letter Post if I remember right. But I do remember it took over a month to get here. If I buy International, I only do if they offer Airmail or Global because of the time frame.

And shipping International on PayPal is sooooo sweet. You go thru a few extra steps online before printing it, but you're basically just entering all the info needed & everything prints off for you. You don't have to fill out any of those pain-in-the-butt International forms.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Julie said:
Ummm...don't know how to tell you this...but the Post Office IS USPS (United States Postal Service)
LOL! That was great! :D

Julie

Registered Member
Glad you liked it! Thanks for finding my lost poll & getting it back on here for me!

Albey

Registered Member
I use usps. its cheaper and all i do is let my mailman take it on his way out the door.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
Albey said:
I use usps. its cheaper and all i do is let my mailman take it on his way out the door.

ok....LOL sorry that just struck me as funny :D

Albey

Registered Member
How is that funny? :) its only the truth ;)

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
oh yes I'm sure it was. : )

it just struck me as comical is all. :D

but of course I'm very easily entertained :p

Julie

Registered Member
I thought the same thing as you guys on that one. So I guess we're all guilty of having dirty minds :-o

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
LOL well I'm glad I'm not the only one! :D