What role do you play within GF?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by English-Emo-Boy, Sep 6, 2008.

1. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

What role do you play on GF and what do you think you bring to the forum?

How do you think others percieve you?

I play the role of football connoisseur and poker nut!

I'd like to think that other forum members get on with me, I practically never have spats with other forumers.

2. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I don't play a role so much as I'm the token bat shit crazy guy with a heart of gold.

As the bat shit crazy guy with a heart of gold.

English-Emo-Boy likes this.
  3. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I don't think I play any particular role on GF. If I do, I don't know about it.
    I only joined for the free food, and stayed because I liked the company.

Apparently there are those who are afraid of me. *ahem*

4. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

I think its my job to laugh at other people's posts and then not respond to them...

5. ComicFitz

ComicFitz Registered Member

--I think I'm still a little new to have a role, but I'd like to think I bring a little humor to GF.

Funny and an up-and-comer

6. Syndicate

Syndicate Chirp Chirp

I'm somewhere between the janitor and the milk monitor, mostly on a crusade to 500 posts so I can hang out with the cool kids in the arcade. I keep the threads bumped with heavily edited ramblings. Any one that does notice me probably thinks I have special needs and a dedicated carer. That's not true though. I fired my carer years ago.

Oooh_snap and Tucker like this.
  7. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Clown, bringing bicycle horn. *honk*

Just another banana in the bunch.

I live for posts like this one. "Heavily edited ramblings," I wish I'd said that! Repped all the way to Memphis for originalishness.

8. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't really think I play a role. I typically reply to random posts that don't take much thought.. And if they take a lot of thought I am typically debating a topic that means a lot to me. So I'll take the role of the person who is just there.

I think others probably percieve me as a strongheaded atheist if anything, but I am pretty sure most everyone doesn't really think much of me.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I consider myself a teacher of Sports, if people have any questions about sports, then I'll be there to help them.

I also play the role of a recruiter in my opinion.

10. Easily-Amused

Easily-Amused http://easily-amused.com/

i think im the "younger sister" to most people here. I don't know... most people seem to like me. i've been around for a while, yet some of the newbies are more well-known than I am, and they get mentioned in the threads more.